Appliance Removal Services in Mobile, AL
How to get rod of your junk appliances 7 days a week
Getting rid of old appliances can be such a hassle! You’ve got to have the muscle to move bulky items and a truck or trailer for hauling. Make sure you know where you’re going before you hit the road! It’s important to know what items the Mobile recycling facilities will accept and what items you can take to the landfill. If you aren’t up to this big task, then you might need expert appliance removal in Mobile, AL.
Delta Junk Removal has a talented team of junk haulers that can help you any day of the week! Appointments are available Monday through Sunday and short notice is no problem for us! We are usually able to provide you with the same or next-day service, so you’ll never have to wait long to kick those large or small appliances to the curb!
Why Us For Appliance Removal?
Delta Junk Removal is the go-to provider for eco-friendly appliance removal service in the Mobile area. As a local business, we are familiar with local recycling rules and regulations. So, we’ll be sure to recycle certain appliances- or materials from certain appliances- before we safely dispose of what can’t be recycled.
Appliances We Take
- Washing machines
- Clothes dryers
- Ice machines
- Vacuum cleaners
- Trash compactors
Appliance Removal Cost
Since our pricing is all inclusive, you don’t have to worry about extra fees for this eco-friendly service. We don’t add in extra processing fees or dump charges to our bill. One simple, upfront price will cover all expenses. All you have to do is show us the appliances and other junk you want to get rid of and we’ll give you a firm quote to remove it all!
Of course, we are happy to provide free estimates and you aren’t obligated for inquiring with us. Give us a try, you might be pleasantly surprised at how affordable it is to get rid of old appliances and other clutter with Delta Junk Removal!
What is Appliance Removal?
Appliance removal is a premium service offered by Delta Junk Removal. We don’t just take the big stuff, we can take small appliances, too! In short, we offer customized services to help you get rid of any old appliance and we’ll do all the work it takes to get the job done!
If you’re clearing out small household appliances that you can’t just toss in the trash can then give us a call. We take crock pots, coffee machines, ice makers, microwaves, toaster ovens, and more. While you’re cleaning out these smaller items, you might want to go ahead and clear out all of the kitchen cabinets. Our team can haul away any kitchenware including dishes, pots, pans, and more. Just say the word and our team will gladly make it all disappear!
“Thank you Delta Junk Removal for your on-time service and professionalism.”- Lisa G.
“Excellent communication and timeliness, highly recommend!”- Fiona N.
“They were super responsive and put us on their schedule quickly.”- Marie F.
“Delta Junk Removal did a great job removing brush and yard debris from my yard.”- Carter N.
“I was very pleased with the services that Reilly and his company, Delta Junk Removal, provided to us.”- Brenton T.
“I will be using them for all my junk removing and demolition. Shop Local. Very professional and efficient.”- Susie M.
Our customers are our number one priority. We strive on giving our customers the best service possible!
We are a locally owned and operated company.
Our team of professionals will provide all labor, hauling, recycling, and disposal!
Refrigerator Removal in Mobile, AL
Moving an old refrigerator on your own is a bulky, heavy, and awkward task. You’ll probably need to call in a friend or two to help you get it through doorways, down any stairs, and into a truck or trailer. Don’t forget to strap that old fridge down before you start rolling! It’s probably best to call ahead to any recycling or trash facilities to make sure they’ll accept your old fridge. Be prepared to unload your fridge when you arrive and bring cash to pay for any dump or recycling fees that may apply.
Or you could call Delta Junk Removal and let us take care of everything! We won’t scuff up your doorways or ding the walls while we’re moving your old refrigerator. Stairs aren’t a problem and we’ve got a big junk truck that can hold your refrigerator as well as any other old appliances, junk, or trash that you need to toss. You’ll be rid of that old fridge in no time and can get right down to the fun of picking out your replacement refrigerator while we head to the dump. Doesn’t that sound a lot easier than doing it yourself?!
How Appliance Pick Up Works
- Schedule your appointment with Delta Junk Removal! You can do this by phone or online. Either call (251) 351-7073 to speak with a junk removal team member or contact us by filling out our online form!
- Our crew will give you a courtesy call when they are on the way and then they’ll arrive right on time for your appointment. All you have to do is show them the appliances that you want to get rid of.
- Before we move anything, we’ll confirm our pricing estimate with a firm quote for the cost of appliance removal. If you’ve found a few more things that need to go, then just let us know and we’ll be happy to adjust your custom quote accordingly.
- We’ll have the strong backs and safety equipment that we’ll need for moving refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, or anything else. You just sit back and take it easy while we do the heavy lifting.
- After we’ve got all appliances out of your home or business, then we’ll load up the truck and check with you to see if you want to toss anything else in the junk truck.
- If everything looks good to you then we’ll roll on out. Our first stop will be to donate usable appliances. Then we’ll recycle what we can before taking the rest to a waste facility.
Our Main Service Areas
- Bay Minette
- Grand Bay
Don't see your city? Click the button below to see all of the cities that we service.